The 3T Exploro LTD can handle much more than riding on everyday roads. The wide tyres allow you to take yourself to the next level with plenty of comfort on any type of surface.
3T have created a complete bicycle option for the Exploro range of gravel, road, anywhere bike with the all-new 3T Exploro LTD SRAM RED eTAP. This bicycle features the Exploro LTD frame outfitted with the latest products from leading companies like SRAM, Selle San Marco and of course 3T components.
Selecting the SRAM eTAP 2x12 speed shifting, braking and drivetrain duties is the perfect balance of performance and practicality, giving a wider selection of gears than ever before.
Dispatch And Delivery
This bike is in stock and ready to be built at Saddleback, the UK home of 3T Cycling. All of our complete bikes are delivered to you fully built and fine-tuned which is done by our in-house professional mechanics. Upon delivery, all you will need to do is reattach the handlebars. We aim to dispatch all bikes within 24 hours of your order being received and then sent on a 24-hour delivery service*.
3T offers 2 years warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and 1 year for paint, decals and coating.
3T Exploro LTD Key Spec
- Frame: Unidirectional carbon - ultralight layup 990g (Medium, frame-only).
- Fork: 3T Fango LTD for 12mm axle.
- Stem: 3T APTO Team Stealth (Small 80mm, Medium 90mm, Large 100mm, XLarge 110mm).
- Handlebar: 3T Superergo Team Stealth (Small 40cm, Medium 42cm, Large & XLarge 44cm).
- Shifters / Brake Levers: SRAM RED eTap AXS D1.
- Front Brake: SRAM RED Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ Sram CenterlineX 160mm Centerlock rotor.
- Rear Brake: SRAM RED Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ Sram CenterlineX 160mm Centerlock rotor.
- Rear Mech: SRAM RED eTap AXS D1.
- Front Mech: SRAM RED eTap AXS D1 braze-on.
- Crankset: Sram RED eTap D1 Dub (Small 170mm, Medium 172.5mm Large & XLarge 175mm).
- Chainrings: SRAM RED eTap 46-33T.
- Cassette: SRAM XDR Driver Body / XG 1290 D1 10-28T 12 speed.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub BB386.
- Wheelset: 3T Discus C45 LTD (700c).
- Front Hub: 3T Light aluminium hub. Centerlock brake rotor mount configured for 12mm x 100mm O.L.D. Thru Axle.
- Rear Hub: 3T Light aluminium hub. Centerlock brake rotor mount, XDR Driver Body 12 speed. Configured for 12mm x 142mm O.L.D. Thru Axle.
- Saddle: Sella San Marco Aspide 2 Full Fit Dynamic Narrow 2018 277mm x 132mm.
- Tyres: WTB Riddler 700x37C.
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.