Integra is the stem for today's roadbike cockpit: Garmin-ready, to give advanced riders a dashboard for your performance and navigation data.
- Integra houses and protects Garmin Edge head units, improving security, aerodynamics, and appearance
- Cap conceals clamp bolts, making the stem elegant and aerodynamic
- Cap easily swapped out for a Garmin Integra Mount (available separately)
- Garmin unit twist-clicks in to Integra Mount fairing, protecting the device from knocks
- Supports the screen at an ideal angle for at-a-glance view of critical performance or navigation data
- Improves airflow around the stem
Integra stem is ridden by Christian Vande Velde and squad members of Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda.
Integra stems is compatible with Garmin models up to 810 versions.
Weight: 175 g (110 mm)
Length: 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
Steerer: 1-1/8 " ?ò
Clamp diameter: 31.8 ?ò (+0.1 ‚Äì 0.05)
Finish: UD Gloss Black
Stack: 40 mm
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.