Whether you’re smashing it hard in a Peloton HIIT session or riding with friends in Zwift, the Stages SB20 Smart Bike is the ultimate indoor trainer.
With the SB20, electronic shifting, a 23kg freewheeling flywheel and advanced power meter tech are combined with a durable fitness-club-proven frame to give you an indoor experience like no other.
REAL RIDE FEEL
A 23kg freewheeling flywheel, electronic shifting and resistance of up to 2,200 watts give the Stages SB20 a real-road feel.
Connect directly to Zwift, Peloton, Rouvy and other apps via Bluetooth, ANT+, FE-C and FTMS protocols.
Fits all riders with easy height and fore-aft adjustment on saddle and bars plus four crank length positions
Ultra-robust frame design proven in gyms around the globe plus Gates Carbon belt drive for zero maintenance.
MORE KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Simulated riding with real-world feel
- Zwift and 3rd party compatible
- Adjustable for XS to XL riders
- Durable, stable gym-proven frame
- Zero maintenance
- Individual leg power measurement
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Tablet holder with USB charging
- Electronic shifting, braking & steering
- Shipped from the UK
- FREE delivery
GRAND-TOUR WINNING ACCURACY
At the heart of the Stages SB20 is the US-brand's industry-leading power meter technology, which measures each leg independently.
Working with the world's best professional cycling teams, Stages Power features tested and proven accuracy to +/- 1.5%.
This superior engineering and tech has been used to win seven cycling Grand Tours including the Tour de France and helped Stages become the world's largest power meter manufacturer.
All that means that you can have complete trust in the data you're seeing come out of your SB20.
WORKS WITH EVERYTHING
The Stages SB20 is optimised for the most popular indoor cycling platforms including Zwift, Peloton, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, RGT, FulGaz, Kinomap and more.
In fact, thanks to Bluetooth, ANT+, FE-C and FTMS communication protocols, the SB20 plays nice with virtually all third-party apps on the market.
Meanwhile two USB charging ports keep your devices juiced up during your ride, and an integrated adjustable tablet holder makes it easy to see the action.
Resistance on the SB20 can be controlled in four ways: via indoor cycling apps in Simulation Mode; keeping a constant power in Erg Mode; using a connected Bluetooth or ANT+ device such as a Stages Dash GPS computer in Level Mode; or just by using the SB20 without anything connected in Manual Mode.
THE FUTURE OF INDOOR RIDING
The Stages SB20 has been built with the latest technology to make your virtual riding easy but it's also designed to take advantage of advancements coming down the road.
The electronic shifting, braking, and steering on the SB20 is programmable to handle any future app developments. The brake hoods have integrated sprint shifters, with the option to add climbing or TT/aero bar or even MTB shifters.
Stages is the world's fastest-growing provider of indoor bikes to fitness clubs. The SB20's ultra robust and incredibly stable design has been proven in hundreds of fitness suites around the world.
Meanwhile, instead of a chain which wears out, Stages has used a Gates Carbon belt drive that's totally maintenance free without the need to oil or lubricate components.
In short, no matter how big your sprint, the SB20 take all the power and sweat you can throw at it without missing a beat.
FIT FOR ALL THE FAMILY
Stages SB20 fits XS to XL riders and is fully adjustable, making it ideal for households with more than one rider.
The head tube and seat height are adjustable, and the saddle’s fore/aft position can be adjusted too. The crank length has four positions (165, 170, 172.5, 175mm). Laser-etched scales for saddle height, reach, and stack allow you to always easily change between different setups.
Standard road drop bars and a saddle are included but you can easily swap to your own preferred bars or saddle to fine tune the SB20 to match your outdoor bike.
The SB20 is also whisper quiet – perfect to take on those late night or early morning training sessions without waking the house.
- Frame: Based on Stages' bestselling SB3 frame, which is used in fitness centres around the world and famed for its stability and durability.
- Drivetrain: Gates Carbon belt drive. Quiet and the same as used on Stages commercial indoor bikes.
- Power: Stages G3 Dual Sided LR Power Meter.
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Max Watts: 2,200w at 130rpm
- Adjustability: Seat height and fore/aft, handlebar height and fore/aft – laser etched measurements for saddle height and stack/reach included. Fits riders XS to XL easily.
- Cranks: 4 positions – 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm (pedals not included).
- Q-Factor: 157
- Incline simulation: up to 25%
- Shifting: SB20 comes standard with shifting in the hoods as well as sprint shifters in the drops of the bar. Buttons are customisable. Buttons for steering included along with brake levers. Ability to add additional shifters on the tops of the bars and to add TT bars with shifters
- Customisable: Supplied road saddle and handlebar can be swapped out allowing riders to replicate the feel and fit of their on-road bike.
- Bottle cages: x2
- USB ports: x2
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, FE-C and FTMS.
- 3rd Party App Compatible: Zwift, Peloton, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, RGT, FulGaz, Kinomap and many more.
- Max user weight: 147kg / 325lb
- Flywheel weight: 23kg / 50 lbs
- Bike footprint: 1580 x 560 x 1185mm / 62.2 x 22.2 x 46.7in
- Bike net weight: 62.5kg / 138lbs
- Bike gross weight: 75.5kg / 166lbs
- Pedals: Not included
- High Clamp Position:
- Handlebar stack: 62.5 – 76cm
- Handlebar reach: 45 – 55cm
- Low Clamp Position:
- Handlebar Stack: 54.5 – 68cm
- Handlebar Reach: 404.cm – 50.4cm
- Saddle Position:
- Saddle Height: 52 – 85.5cm
- Saddle Offset: -3 – 3cm
- Handlebars (provided):
- Width at Hoods: 420mm
- Width at Drops: 470mm
- Reach: 76mm
- Drop: 120mm
- Saddle (provided):
- Length: 244mm
- Width: 148mm
When Stages revealed its first power meter in 2012, it changed the world of training with power forever. The combination of simplicity, accuracy, wide crankset compatibility, user-friendliness and incredible value re-shaped the marketplace to bring power to every rider. Since then, Stages can count three Tour de France and one Giro d'Italia victories in its palmarès while the brand has continued to innovate with carbon and dual-sided power meter designs and its next-generation Dash head unit. Read more about Stages.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.