The 3T Exploro LTD can handle much more than riding on everyday roads. The wide tyres allow you to take yourself to the next level with plenty of comfort on any type of surface.
3T has created a complete bicycle option for the Exploro range of Gravel, Road, Anywhere Bike with the all-new 3T Exploro LTD Force. This bicycle features theExploroLTD frame outfitted with the latest products from leading companies like SRAM, Selle San Marco and of course 3T components.
Selecting the SRAM Force 1x shifting, braking and drivetrain duties is the perfect balance of performance and practicality. The 1x system gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t.
The 3TApto Team Stealth stem coupled with 3TSuperghiaia handlebar wrapped inCoriusTeam handlebar tape delivers a comfortable cushioned grip.
Dispatch And Delivery
This bike is in stock and ready to be built at Saddleback, the UK home of 3T Cycling. All of our complete bikes are delivered to you fully built and fine-tuned which is done by our in-house professional mechanics. Upon delivery, all you will need to do is reattach the handlebars. We aim to dispatch all bikes within 24 hours of your order being received and then sent on a 24-hour delivery service*.
3T offers 2 years warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and1 year for paint, decals and coating.
3TExploroLTD Key Spec
- Frame: Unidirectional carbon - ultralight layup 990g (Medium, frame-only).
- Fork:3T FangoLTD for 12mm axle.
- Stem: 3T APTO Team Stealth (Small 90mm, Medium 100mm, Large110mm).
- Handlebar: 3T Siperghiaia Team Stealth (Small 40cm, Medium 44cm, Large 44cm).
- Shifters / Brake Levers:SRAM Force Cx1 Hydraulic DoubleTap.
- Front Brake: SRAM Force HRD Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM 160mm Centerlock rotor.
- Rear Brake: SRAM Force HRD Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM 160mm Centerlock rotor.
- Rear Mech: SRAM Force1 Long Cage.
- Crankset: SRAM Force 1 XSYNC (Small 170mm, Medium 172.5mm, Large 175mm).
- Chainring:SRAM Force XSYNC, 44T.
- Cassette: SRAM 11-speed PowerGlide™ 11-42T with JET™ black finish.
- Bottom Bracket: BB386EVO for SRAM PF30/86.
- Wheelset:3T Discus Plus C25 PRO 650B (24mm internal width) 100 x 12mm Front, 142 x 12mm Rear.
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Mantra Open-Fit Dynamic Carbon Fiber reinforced with Microfeel covered Biofoam.
- Tyres: Panaracer GRAVELKING SK 650B x 48mm (27.5” x 1.90”).
- Bar Tape: 3T corius TEAM.
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.