The Castelli Nano Flex Pro 2 Women's Omloop Bibshort has been designed for racing or training in cold or wet weather.
Nano Flex Xtra Dry features an even tighter weave double layer construction combined with an improved water-repellency treatment to really push the boundaries of weatherproof woven fabric.
Given its Pro status, it's not surprising to learn that these ladies bib shorts also incorporate the excellent gel-padded women's specific Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad.
The Omloop's feature a longer leg than standard for extra cold protection with the raw cut hem sitting just above the kneecap.
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings higher levels of water protection and warmth
- Double face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes through
- long-leg reaches to just above the knee
- Raw cut edge for greater comfort
- Fewer seams to limit water ingress
- Lie flat bust friendly bib construction
- Women's Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad for long days in the saddle
- Reflective screen-printed Castelli graphic on both legs
- Sizes women's XS-XL
- Weight 210g(L)
- Castelli comfort range 12˚-20˚C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.