The Chpt3 Girona 1.27 Short Sleeve Jersey is designed around comfortable performance and on-the-bike style. Made from the same fabric as the Castelli Maglia Rosa of the Giro d’Italia, this is a race weight, aerodynamic and high wicking jersey cut for a just-right fit so it's not too tight but certainly not flappy.
The traditional three open rear pockets are backed up with a hidden zipper pocket for cards cash and keys.
The shaped collar fits perfectly in the hammer position but remains elegant the rest of the time. The arms feature Elastic raw edge sleeve endings for a close fit.
The Chpt3 Girona collection uses a series of abstract patterns inspired by certain views and crops of the Eiffel Bridge in Girona - a bridge built by the same man responsible for giving Paris its Eiffel Tower. Inspired by the light hitting the lattice bridge structure and the soft, intricate patterns created by the shadows cast upon the striking Fire Red wrought iron, Chpt3 began creating layers of this pattern, eventually resulting in the abstract pattern found on the jersey.
- Micro pique fabric with just a touch of elastane for a perfect fit
- 110 gm/m2 fabric is the ideal weight for all-around riding and the 92% polyester content means it wicks moisture to keep you dry
- JustRightFit - not too aero, and certainly not flappy
- 3 rear pockets with a 4th zippered pocket for your tip money for the valet
- Shaped collar for a perfect fit in hammer position, and perfect elegance the rest of the time
- YKK® titanium grey lightweight zip
- Elastic raw edge sleeve endings
- Woven jacquard Chpt3 label
In 2015, the Chpt3 project provided the newly-retired David Millar, and designer Richard Pearce, with the opportunity to work alongside long-time sponsors to create something truly different and exclusive. A collaboration with Castelli launched the brand; a collection of lovingly designed cycling garments that fuse the latest material technology with a sartorial elegance opposed to the billboard stylings of the peloton. The result is the ultimate in both performance cyclewear and coffee-stop chic. Read more about CHPT3.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.