Built for the next generation of tapered road forks the Chris King InSet™ 8 is built to fit contemporary road and cross bikes that utilize 1-1/8” to 1-1/4”tapered steerer tubes and a 44mm headtube. Our InSet™ 8 combines our exclusive Chris King built bearings and our GripLock® retention system for unequalled riding quality.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for a 44mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” tapered steerer tube
- Available in Matte Jet and Matte Slate
- SHIS ZS44/EC44
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.