Chris King ISO Rear Hub with 142 x 12mm thru axle and Sram XD Driveshell the perfect hub for your new 1x mountainbike.
Our ISO 142x12mm thru rear hub is designed to deliver instant pedal engagement and unequalled smoothness by combining our patented RingDrive system and our legendary made-in-house bearings. Each ISO hub is exclusively machined in our Portland, OR factory and are fully serviceable with a complete selection of replacement parts.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Easily convertible axles to 135mm standard quick release, FunBolts, 135mm x10mm thru-axle, 135mm x12mm thru-axle, or 142mm x 12mm thru-axle options
- Available in Matte finish
- Matte Available in 28h, and 32h
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.