Our ISO DH Rear 150 X 12 Thru axle Shimano compatible rear hub has delivered multiple world champions to their rainbow jersey and for good reason. With an extra-wide hub shell for increased wheel strength, our patented RingDrive™ system, and our legendary made-in-house bearings, this fully serviceable, high performance rear hub is designed specifically for high-speed long travel mountain biking and is machined exclusively in our Portland, OR factory.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Available in 150mm x 10mm thru-axle, 150mm x 12mm thru-axle, and 157mm x 12mm thru-axle
- Easily convertible with a new axle between each size offering
- Ceramic upgrade available
Image may not fully represent chosen specification
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.