The Troy Lee Designs Stage full face helmet with MIPS is a lighter, cooler and more protective enduro racing package than anything previously created. Less weight equals more fun.
The Stage helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class at just 690g for size M/L, the Stage combines EPP and EPS foam for slow and high-speed impact protection as well as MIPS technology to dissipate rotational impact forces. Designed and recommended for enduro, the Stage’s safety testing passed DH certification for extra peace of mind on the roughest, toughest enduro courses.
When it comes to ventilation, there’s nothing cooler than the Stage. 11 flow intakes on the front of the helmet and 14 exhaust ports on the rear keep the air flowing to make climbing much more comfortable and avoid goggles fogging up.
All this comes in a sleek, low volume package finished to TLD’s exacting standards and complete with multiple jawpads, liners and neck rolls to get your perfect fit.
The Stage – a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets.
- Polylite shell construction with fibre reinforcement
- Dual density EPS co-moulded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy
- Polyacrylite-injected chin bar with EXOskeleton reinforcement and EPP lining for multi-impact performance
- 11 high-flow air intakes and 14 open core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channelling
- Fidlock magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high-performance odour protection and quick-dry moisture wicking (includes two liners – 13/10mm and two neck rolls 25/15mm)
- Jawpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability (includes three sizes -–35/25/15mm)
- Integrated anodised aluminium and plastic breakaway hardware (includes an extra set)
- Wide range adjustable visor +/-40mm
- Anodised aluminium rivet washer
- Includes drawstring helmet sock with breathable mesh panelling
- Exceeds certifications: CE EN1078,
- 690 grams (1.5 lbs) size M/L
- Three-year limited warranty
|Hat||6 3/4 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 7/8|
|Inch||21 3/8 - 22||22 3/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24 3/8|
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.