We’ve taken our favourite Aero Race 4.1 Jersey and made it richer by producing it in dyed fabrics rather than the usual sublimation printed fabrics. This gives deeper, more saturated colours while avoiding the shiny look that inevitably comes from the high heat and pressure of sublimation printing. You still get the great fit, great comfort, great moisture management and great aero performance from the race background of this jersey. Look smart; go fast.
- Saves approximately 12 watts at 40 km/h compared to a normal race-fit jersey
- Velocity dimpled fabric on front and shoulders for improved wicking and faster drying
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper with neck protector
- Nervato fabric at armholes for improved aerodynamics
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- Mesh raw-edge arm grippers
- Zippered rear pocket
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.