The M16 is a world-class, downhill racing machine, at 9.5 inches of rear travel, with geometry developed in conjunction with Intense Factory Racing Team riders Bernat Guardia, Jack Moir, Luca Cometti and Ferran Jorba, as well as Intense test pilots Chris Kovarik, Shaun Palmer and Claire Buchar.
Intense was the pioneer of downhill racing bikes – and the M16 is the new standard. The M16 is available in alloy or carbon chassis.
- World Cup tested geometry
- EPS molded high modulus carbon frame
- Compression molded carbon fiber upper link
- Full internal cable routing for brake and shifting cables
- Forged lower link
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
ABOUT Intense Cycles
Founded in 1993, Intense changed mountain bike racing forever with the M1, the first true full-suspension downhill bike. Racing remains at the heart of everything Intense does with the US brand continuing to innovate across XC, trail, enduro and DH disciplines. Every Intense bike is made to the very highest standards with extraordinary attention to detail and an exceptional finish – making you stand out as a true mountain biker on the trails. Read more about Intense.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.