The ultimate high-performance chain lubricant for all conditions. A unique dual composition formula ensures lasting clean whilst protecting your chain.
Developed in-house by a dedicated team of scientists and riders at superstar racer Steve Peat’s HQ, LinkLube is the result of a quest for the ultimate chain oil. Born in the DH world but suitable for both road and mountain bikes, LinkLube ensures the smoothest transmission whilst continuing to clean your chain as you ride. It is endorsed and used by a growing number of pro-racing teams such as 50:01, Canyon Eisburg and Santa Cruz Syndicate.
LinkLube’s innovative dual composition contains both an anti-corrosive, fast penetrating clear base lube which drives out grime, and a unique blend of oils and waxes that has been developed specifically to reduce friction, vibration and drivetrain noise.
When shaken together in the bottle and applied, these component parts reach the very inner depths of your chain and ensure that you’re running smooth day in, day out, whatever the weather.
- Always fully degrease your drivetrain before applying lubricant
- Ensure you thoroughly wash your chain with clean water after degreasing
- Remove as much water as you can from the chain – wipe with a clean cloth
- Give the bottle a good shake to evenly distribute the component parts
- Apply the lubricant while rewinding the chain ensuring every link is adequately covered
- Keep cycling the chain for 10 seconds or so the lube works its way into your chain
- Thoroughly wipe away all excess lube from your chain using a clean cloth
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF IN EYES: RINSE WITH CLEAN WATER. DO NOT INGEST.
Peaty's is DH World Cup superstar Steve Peat's own brand of high-performance bike products. Born out of Steve's experience of what makes for winning performance at the top of the sport, the Peaty's range features bike cleaners, lubes, sealants and accessories – all made with eco-friendliness in mind to help preserve the trails for future generations. Read more about Peaty's.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.