The 3T Strada is a game-changing aero road bike, designed around wide tyres for speed and comfort.
The 3T STRADA bike features components from leading companies; SRAM, Quarq, Continental, fi’zi:k, and of course 3T.
The Discus Team aero wheels boast 18mm internal width, convertible thru axle centerlock hubs outfitted with adjustable sealed cartridge bearings.
SRAM Force 1x for shifting, braking and drivetrain duties was an obvious choice. The latest technology in 1x drivetrains gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Fi’zi:k provides the platform for pedalling with their Antares Versus 7mm padded saddle with Pressure Relief Channel. Continental offers the highest performance tire with their GP 4000IIs 28mm width. 3T's Aeronova handlebar is coupled with our ARX II stem, both in Team trim. The roomy 104mm reach on the bars helps maintain the aero theme with a perfectly executed design for the aero themed build.
Dispatch And Delivery
This bike is in stock and ready to be built at Saddleback, the UK home of 3T Cycling. All of our complete bikes are delivered to you fully built and fine-tuned which is done by our in-house professional mechanics. Upon delivery, all you will need to do is reattach the handlebars. We aim to dispatch all bikes within 24 hours of your order being received and then sent on a 24-hour delivery service*.
3T offers 2 years warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and 1 year for paint, decals and coating.
Strada Team Key Spec
- Frame: 3T Strada Team, unidirectional carbon using BB386 EVO Bottom Bracket and 142x12mm rear axle.
- Fork: 3T Fundi Team with custom syntace X-12 thru-axle 100x12mm.
- Seatpost: 3T Carbon Charlie Sqaero Strada.
- Handlebar: 3T Aeronova Team 31.8mm (Small: 40cm, Medium: 42cm, Large 44cm).
- Stem: 3T ARX II Team (Small: 90mm, Medium 100mm, large 110mm).
- Shifters / Brake Levers: SRAM Force Cx1 Hydraulic DoubleTap.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force Cx1 Type 2.1 Medium Cage.
- Crankset: SRAM Quarq Prime Power Ready BB386 w/ 30mm 7050 AL spindle ( Small 170mm, Medium 172.5mm, Large 175mm).
- Chainring: SRAM Force XSYNC, 50T.
- Bottom Bracket: Aluminum / Nylon Press fit cups for BB386EVO with 30mm i.d. sealed cartridge bearings.
- Chain: SRAM 11-speed XX1 Powerchain® II with PowerLock® connecting link.
- Freewheel / Cassette SRAM 11-speed PowerGlide™ 11-36T.
- Front And Rear Brake: SRAM Force Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM CenterlineX 160mm Centerlock rotors.
- Cable: SRAM Hydraulic brake & derailleur with SRAM sealed housing.
- Saddle: fi'zi:k Antares Versus with Carbon Reinforced base
- Rims's: Discus C60 Team (700c).
- Front Hub: Light Oversize Aluminum with adjustable bearing pre-load, Centerlock brake rotor mount, configured for
12mm x 100mm O.L.D. Thru Axle.
- Rear Hub: Light Oversize Aluminum with adjustable bearing pre-load, Centerlock brake rotor mount, Aluminum Shimano/
SRAM 11 speed freehub, configured for 12mm x 142mm O.L.D. Thru Axle.
- Tyres: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700c x 28mm; BlackChili compound.
- Handlebar Tape: 3T Corius Team white with 3T bar ends.
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.