The Stages Power Cannondale Si HollowGram is the power meter option for all Cannondale BB30 riders who are on a Cannondale Si HG crankset. The Stages Power Cannondale Si HG will fit SISL2 and Si cranksets.
The Stages Power is pre-assembled on a Cannondale Si HG left crankarm. It replaces the existing left crankarm which makes installation pretty simple. Due to the left crankarm interface, there is no interference with the drivetrain components.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: New low profile with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power Range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see the fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: Cannondale Si and SISL2
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
When Stages revealed its first power meter in 2012, it changed the world of training with power forever. The combination of simplicity, accuracy, wide crankset compatibility, user-friendliness and incredible value re-shaped the marketplace to bring power to every rider. Since then, Stages can count three Tour de France and one Giro d'Italia victories in its palmarès while the brand has continued to innovate with carbon and dual-sided power meter designs and its next-generation Dash head unit. Read more about Stages.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.