Every detail of the Castelli XPDTN Womens Bibshort is made for racing: its based on the Free Aero W with muscle support, aerodynamic fit, low weight and supreme comfort to let you concentrate on wringing every last bit of energy from your legs.
It has women's specific fit, bibs and front construction, and Castelli's women's Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad. Our test crew has naturally included some non-racers, and the first thing they comment on is the extreme comfort. This will be your go-to short even when you don't have a number pinned on your jersey.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for a perfect fit
- Carré bust friendly lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage, maximum comfort
- GIRO Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over a larger area
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- Women's-specific Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad for even greater comfort
- Size women's XS-XL
- Weight: 149g (Small)
- Castelli comfort range 15˚-35C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.