The Troy Lee Designs Skyline Short with AirComp liner is TLD's best-selling mountain bike shorts – the Skyline outclasses the competition with its features and value every time.
TLD has refined the Skyline shorts for the rider who seeks out comfort and performance on the bike with an attractive price. Subtle graphic design and colours ensure lasting good looks, while the all-new 'AIR COMP' padded mesh liners ensure day-long comfort.
Please note this short comes with a padded short liner included.
Not too casual, not too racy, the Skyline kit is a best seller for good reason. And for 2018 have taken it upon themselves to refine the whole package with an industry first, environmentally sustainable Bluesign® certified approved fabric. And to provide best-in-class airflow and comfort, the Skyline shorts feature an increase in the 2-way stretch fabric along the backside and an all-new premium TMF® padded liner. Long praised for its combination of value and performance, the 2018 Skyline sees this mix get even more compelling.
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing for a clean enclosure throughout
- 2 zipper hand pockets w/sleek zipper garages that allow the zipper pulls to stay tucked in
- AIR COMP Liner with a made in Italy TMF® Pad
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters that are flexible on the hips yet provide a snug fastener with quick access to make sizing adjustments on the fly
- TLD "Checkers" silicone grip pattern placed in optimal areas, add additional secure fit
- Reflective TLD logo details
- 22.75" out seam
- Weft stretch (side to side) has a great look but won't reduce movement on the bike-new micro waffle backing that stands off the skin and improves breathability
- Short: 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra®
- C6 DWR (Durable Water Repellant) - Highest grade of Bluesign® technologies approved treatment
- AIR COMP Liner: 81% Polyester/19% Elastane chassis with a made in Italy TMF® Pad
- Moisture-wicking/quick dry
- Fabric weight 225gm/6.70oz
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.