The Wolf Tooth ReMote Belltower Dropper Lever is ergonomic, lightweight and easy to install. Utilising sealed cartridge bearings for a silky-smooth action and a low profile, textured lever machined to the highest quality, this is the ultimate dropper upgrade. Pairs perfectly with a Spurcycle bell.
Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts, the ReMote Dropper Lever is simple to install, maintain and has been built to last. Every single detail of the ReMote is the result of a singular drive to eliminate all complaints found with stock dropper levers.
In an industry first, the ReMote uses a 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation. A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
Wolf Tooth's team have also included an innovative engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available, ensuring that you can spend more time on the trails and less time in the workshop.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Works with dropper posts that (a) have the barrel end of the cable at the remote position and (b) those that have the barrel end at the seat post.
- If your post is not listed in the charts found in the image gallery, Wolf Tooth recommends measuring the pivot centre to end of your current lever. If it is greater than 52mm the Light Action will work best. If it is less than 52mm, the Standard ReMote will work best.
- ReMote BellTower = a standard action ReMote with the BellTower clamp (no bell)
- ReMote BellTower Light Action = a light action ReMote with the BellTower clamp (no bell)
- ReMote BellTower Kit = a standard action ReMote with the BellTower clamp AND a black bell
- ReMote BellTower Light Action Kit = a light action ReMote with the BellTower clamp AND a black bell
- ReMote BellTower 22.2mm Handlebar Clamp and Black Bell = a standard 22mm BellTower handlebar clamp that can be fitted to your existing remote lever along with a black bell
- ReMote BellTower 22.2mm Handlebar Clamp - a standard 22mm BellTower handlebar clamp that can be fitted to your existing remote lever (no bell).
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.