The Stages Cycling Dash L10 GPS bike computer is the new and improved version of the original, feature-rich Dash. If you’re a data-driven rider looking for a great-value head unit that gives you access to a complement of cutting-edge workout and training features – at a lower price point than its colour screen siblings – this is an ideal choice.
The L10 is one of the world’s most customisable head units offering up to 16 data fields per screen, yet it’s ready to go out of the box with pre-populated Activity Profiles to help you train with power, heart rate and even RPE.
With wirelessly synced workouts, on-screen explanations and automated on-the-bike prompts, riding with the Dash L10 means you’ll never have to stick post-it notes to your top tube again. Simply sync with your existing power meter and reach new performance goals.
On the road or trails, the L10 delivers all of your riding data to your fingertips through a high-contrast, high-resolution display. It’s compatible with Bluetooth and ANT+ and has a battery life of over 24 hours making it ideal for dusk till dawn epics.
Dash L10 also features basic breadcrumb courses, which can be created using Stages’ free custom course builder via Stages Link or from .FIT, .GPX or .TCX file formats.
Once a ride is over the unique Stages Ride file allows for quick workout analysis including a visual overlay of the prescribed workout and your actual ride data (Stages Link required). When using Stages Link, the system even adapts through automatic FTP and Training Zone tracking to keep you on top of your performance.
Basic Stages Link management and analytic software are included with the option to upgrade to a powerful full-access version that offers deep yet simple to understand analytics plus access to training plans and the revolutionary Link training plan builder.
The L10 features new and improved casing for superior durability and is primed to enable you to attain your best performance.
- High contrast monochromatic LCD screen with backlight.
- Landscape or portrait orientation on rugged aluminium 31.8mm out-front bar mount.
- Fully customisable display with up to 16 data fields.
- High-contrast night mode.
- Intuitive menu-based screens for easy setup and use.
- Up to 24 hours real-world runtime.
- GPS based current, average and max speed, distance, ride/lap time with auto start/stop.
- Advanced Workout Mode with text-based descriptions.
- Advanced power metrics including TSS, IF and Normalized Power.
- Add workouts via .FIT files from Stages Link or third-party apps.
- Training Calendar and advanced analytics available via free Stages Link app.
- Free all-new Stages Link app pairs with Dash for ride file downloads, training calendar, detailed analysis and pushes to third-party apps including Strava, Training Peaks and more.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatibility.
- Sync rides and workouts via Bluetooth or USB.
- Follow basic courses in .FIT, .GPX or .TCX file formats.
- Free custom course builder via Stages Link including user-defined points of interest.
- On-unit power meter management (pair, zero reset).
- Weighs just 98g, 85mm wide x 58mm tall x 18mm depth (landscape).
What’s In The Box?
- Stages Dash L10 GPS Bike Computer.
- Aluminium out-front clamp, 31.8mm.
- USB cord.
When Stages revealed its first power meter in 2012, it changed the world of training with power forever. The combination of simplicity, accuracy, wide crankset compatibility, user-friendliness and incredible value re-shaped the marketplace to bring power to every rider. Since then, Stages can count three Tour de France and one Giro d'Italia victories in its palmarès while the brand has continued to innovate with carbon and dual-sided power meter designs and its next-generation Dash head unit. Read more about Stages.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.