Stages Power L - Energy BB30
The FSA Energy BB30 Stages Power L meter upgrades an array of FSA BB30 crank options with power. The Stages Power meter is mounted to FSA's hollow forged Energy alloy non-drive crank arm. The BB30 version has across the board compatibility with FSA and Vision BB30 modes.
- Stages Power L Accuracy: ±1.5% ( Compared with Generation 2 Accuracy: ± 2%)
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: FSA BB30 cranks; 2014 model MegaExo cranks and newer
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
Note: The MegaEXO model will only fit MegaEXO crank systems 2014 and newer, and will not fit the MegaEXO Omega model. The Stages Power FSA model will not fit any FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit any BB386EVO models.
When Stages revealed its first power meter in 2012, it changed the world of training with power forever. The combination of simplicity, accuracy, wide crankset compatibility, user-friendliness and incredible value re-shaped the marketplace to bring power to every rider. Since then, Stages can count three Tour de France and one Giro d'Italia victories in its palmarès while the brand has continued to innovate with carbon and dual-sided power meter designs and its next-generation Dash head unit. Read more about Stages.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.