Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short with Liner - Fall Edition everything you love about the Ruckus but in a limited edition autumnal shade of dark brown. The Ruckus short has always been Troy Lees Designs best selling all mountain shorts but now its been thoroughly updated.
This limited edition version includes the padded liner.
Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus shorts get even better for this season.
The updated Ruckus shorts feature a redesigned waistband with a new double button enclosure. The shorts’ distinctive two-way rear stretch panel is repositioned, with slim, easy-to-pull adjuster tabs available to fine-tune fit.
The redesigned Ruckus line now also incorporates fabric that is certified as Bluesign® approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize the impact on the environment.
So, ride with confidence not only in your gear’s performance but its environmental footprint.
With the addition of the TMF® 6-hour carbon fibre strand pad, the Air Premium Carbon Liner MTB Shorts take the next step in providing industry-leading sweat and shock absorption. Together with the four-way stretch mesh main body and flat seams construction, this is the new pinnacle in all-day performance and comfort.
- New Double button low profile enclosure is engineered at an angle to eliminate overlap while in a cycling position. Smooth guide zipper makes for easy fastening
- New Improved fit by redesigning our iconic 2-way stretch rear panel. This forms a new shape for improved articulation on the back while keeping the TLD design ethos. The stretch panel is a newly developed breathable mesh
- New Anatomically contoured waistband, engineered for rigorous riding but sleek & comfortable for an all-day adventure. Laser perforated rear provides optimal ventilation
- New Side waist adjusters are sleek on the hips but wide enough for easy adjustment on the fly. Low profile surgical grade Velcro built for security & longevity. 2" max of adjustment per side, for 4" of total adjustment
- Hand pocket on the right side of shorts
- Right zipper pocket for mobile phone
- Left zipper pocket
- 7" convertible zipper inner thigh vents w/micro mesh screen prevents overheating
- 23.5" outseam
- Short: Warp & weft bi-stretch fabric made up of 90% Polyester/10% Spandex®
- AIR Liner: 81% Polyester/19% Elastane chassis with a made in Italy TMF® Premium pad
- Moisture-wicking/quick dry
- Fabric weight 210gm/7.4oz
- The fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
Premium Liner included
- 81% Polyester/19% Elastane construction with a made in Italy TMF® 6-hour carbon fibre strand pad
- Custom wide elastic waistband with TLD signature logo for excellent comfort
- Premium four-way stretch mesh main fabric for the highest level of breathability
- Flat seams inside and out allow for comfy, compression fit
- 3” compression leg cuff with custom silicone gripper print
- 9” inseam
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.