The Wolf Tooth Elliptical Direct Mount Chainring for Easton Cinch Flat Top brings Wolf Tooth’s remarkable chain retention and wear life, to your bike’s 1x set up.
The chainring is beautifully machined and precision made at Wolf Tooth’s HQ in Minnesota, USA using premium grade aluminium. This leads to a lightweight design that excels, making it the choice for high end build or stalwart all-year-round machines alike.
The chainring uses Wolf Tooth’s Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth technology to eliminate dropped chains while also helping to shed any mud and debris from your drivetrain. For additional security in extreme conditions, this chainring is best used with a clutch-type rear derailleur.
The elliptical design ensures maximised power output throughout each pedal stroke, by eliminating any dead spots. Elliptical chainrings also mean steadier torque on the rear as there is less spinning on the downstroke and easier rotation. This translates to better traction and sustained momentum – great on tough climbs, through headwinds, and for tired legs. Make
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® technology
- Easton Cinch™ direct mount design
- Designed for 1x set up
- Elliptical design for improved pedal stroke
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
- Weight: 81g (38t), 89g (40t)
- Made in the USA
- Easton Cinch™ cranksets including (EC90SL)
- 3mm offset provides optimal chainline for CX and Road
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance)
- Chainline 47mm
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.