The Castelli Alpha RoS Women's Light Jacket might be that elusive an adaptable piece that you will be wearing for 6 months of the year.
Much more than the name suggests the wind and water-resistant construction allows you to stay dry in most conditions. While the Nano Flex Extra Dry on the back is used for its water resistance and breathability as much as its used for its close almost jersey like fit.
The main body at the front contains a second layer with its own zipper allowing you to run with either a light windproof or highly breathable thermal layer exposed to the wind - or close both up for superior warmth and protection.
The now standard 3 rear pockets allow easy access to on the bike requirements these feature drain holes finished in a reflective tape. Additionally, there is also a side pocket with zipper for keeping cash or keys in.
- Gore® Windstopper® 150 front and sleeves
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry back for the most significant non-membrane water protection available
- Reduced seaming with selective seam sealing
- Prosecco Strada inner liner with separate zipper
- Waterproof YKK® Vislon zipper
- Articulated collar for the best fit ever in any position
- Cross wrap raw-edge cuffs perfect with or without gloves
- Side zippered key pocket
- 3 open rear pockets with reflective laser cut drain holes
- Raw-edge waist sits flat and moves with you
- Advanced patterning makes for an excellent close fit on a wider range of body shapes
- Castelli silicone grippers to prevent ride up.
- Sizes - Women's XS-XL
- Weight 340g (S)
- Castelli Comfort range 8˚-15˚C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.