– less rolling resistance
– reduced incidence of punctures
– better handling control
- Rim Size:ETRTO 622 x 19C, (28”/700c), 25mm wide, 32mm deep
- Rim Spec:clincher, alu 6000 series, welded joint, offset double angle drilling, black satin anodized
- Spokes:round section, straight pull, stainless steel, black finish, double butted, Pillar, 24F/24R
- Nipples:light alloy, inverted, spherical washer
- Hubs:oversize light alloy hub bodies, spindles and fw-body – adjustable bearings – black satin anodized – centerlock type
- Front Hub Spec:QR100/TA100x12/TA100x15 modular end-caps
- Rear Hub Spec:QR135/TA135x12/TA142x12 modular end-caps
- Rear Hub Compatibility:10/11s Shimano/SRAM type fw body*
- Quick Release:alloy lever and nut, steel rod
- Weight:1787 g (+ / - 2%)**
* Campagnolo/SRAM XD compatible fw-body sold as spare.
** Product specifications are indicative, are not binding, and may be subject to change without prior notice to improve reliability, function or design. Weights shown are typical and may vary slightly in production. 3T makes every effort to publish accurate specifications and weights but cannot guarantee them.
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.