Ergoterra is a wide drop bar for cyclocross, with flared drops for elbow clearance on rough ground, and a reinforced central section for crosstop levers. It has the same compact drop and reach as Ergosum, tailored to provide more control over technical terrain:
- Viewed from above, the drops angle outwards by 6 degrees
- 45-cm model is 42 cm at the hoods (47-cm model, 44 cm)
- Compound-curved bends preserve the vertical alignment of brake/shifter levers at their mounting point, so outward flare does not alter shifters' ergonomics
- Bars 31.8 mm center section is extended and reinforced to mount crosstop brake levers
- On rough ground that jostles the rider's handhold, Ergoterra offers more lateral clearance for the forearms, helpful for run-ups
Ergoterra Team is fabricated in carbon-fiber and finished in UD Gloss Black, with the red 3T Team stripe.Technical Specifications
- Weight: 200 g (45 cm)
- Width: 44/47 cm
- Clamp: 31.8 mm
- Material: Carbon-fiber
- Drop: 128 mm
- Reach: 89 mm
- Finish: UD Gloss Black
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.