The 3T Exploro can handle much more than riding on everyday roads. The wide tyres allow you to take yourself to the next level with plenty of comfort on any type of surface.
3T have created a complete bicycle option for the Exploro range of Gravel, Road, Anywhere Bike with the all-new 3T Exploro LTD Force. This bike features the Exploro LTD frame outfitted with the latest products from leading companies like SRAM, WTB and of course 3T components
Selecting the SRAM Force 1x shifting, braking and drivetrain duties is the perfect balance of performance and practicality. The 1x system gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Innovative, responsible and ready to tackle any conditions. WTB provides the comfort features from the amply padded Volt Pro saddle to their voluminous 47mm Road Plus TCS tyres.
The 3T ARX II Team stem coupled with 3T Ergoterra handlebar wrapped in Corius Team handlebar tape delivers a comfortable cushioned grip.
“It’s mad, but I like it! On the smoother sections the Exploro flies like the road bike on steroids it really is, and there’s a perverse pleasure in tackling rocky descents aboard a machine that feels so familiar to a roadie like me.”
Frameset of the Year 2016/17
“As an experiment, I did one of my standard tarmac rides on the Exploro as fast as I could and the speed was very similar to what I'd expect on a standard road bike. And that's on a bike with 47mm tyres and disc brakes. I was stunned.”
“It was an exhilarating experience, and one that has redefined my expectations for a gravel bike. I found myself looking for longer routes into areas that I would have abandoned out of fatigue on any other gravel or CX bike. Extremely versatile. Huge tyre choice.”
3T Exploro LTD Key Spec
- Frame: Unidirectional carbon - ultralight layup.
- Fork: Luteus II LTD with thru-axle 100x15mm.
- Stem: 3T ARX II Team Stealth (Small 90mm, Medium 100mm, Large110mm).
- Handlebar: 3T Ergoterra Team Stealth 89mm reach and 127mm drop (Small 42/45cm, Medium 44/47cm, Large 44/47cm).
- Shifters / Brake Levers: SRAM Force Cx1 Hydraulic DoubleTap.
- Front Brake: SRAM Force Post Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM 160mm Centerlock rotor.
- Rear Brake: SRAM Force Post Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM 160mm Centerlock rotor.
- Rear Mech: SRAM Force Cx1 Type 2.1 Long Cage.
- Crankset: SRAM Force Cx1 BB386 (Small 170mm, Medium 172.5mm, Large 175mm).
- Chainring: SRAM Force XSYNC, 44T
- Cassette: SRAM 11-speed PowerGlide™ 11-42T with JET™ black finish
- Bottom Bracket: BB386EVO with 30mm i.d. sealed cartridge bearings
- Rims: Discus Plus C25 Pro (27,5”/650B) Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub: Light Oversize Aluminum 15mm x 100mm O.L.D. Thru Axle.
Centerlock brake rotor mount
- Rear Hub: Light Oversize Aluminum 12mm x 142mm O.L.D. Thru Axle Centerlock brake rotor mount Aluminum Shimano/SRAM 11 speed freehub.
- Saddle:WTB VOLT Pro w/chrome moly rails
- Tyres: WTB 47mm Road Plus TCS.
- Bar Tape: 3T Corius Team
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
This bike is in stock and ready to be built at Saddleback, the UK home of 3T Cycling. All of our complete bikes are delivered to you fully built and fine-tuned which is done by our in-house professional mechanics. Upon delivery, all you will need to do is reattach the handlebars. We aim to dispatch all bikes within 24 hours of your order being received and then sent on a 24-hour delivery service*.
3T offers 2 years warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and 1 year for paint, decals and coating.
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.