Orbis II C35 Pro is the entry clincher wheelset of the 3T Orbis II range of rim-brake wheels. Wide, 25 mm aluminum-alloy rims with welded joint ideally support fat, race-weight clincher tires at lower inflation pressures, for more grip and comfort. 3T linear+ system optimizes build quality; spoking is 20 front/24 rear, with internal inverted nipples. Rims 32 mm deep, with a blunt profile for stable aerodynamic performance at typical angles to the wind; rear is asymmetric for better-balanced spoke tension. All-up weight is 1810 g, light for such a durable, all-conditions wheelset. Benefits for the rider include:
- wider contact surface
- less rolling resistance
- reduced incidence of punctures
- better handling control
- Rim Size: ETRTO 622 x 19c (28"/700c) 25 mm wide, 32 mm wide
- Rim Spec: Clincher, Alloy 6082, welded joint offset double angle drilling, black satin anodized
- Spokes: Straight pull, stainless steel, black finish, round triple butted, Pillar TB, 18 front, 24 rear
- Nipples: Light alloy, inverted, spherical washer
- Hubs: Rim brake type, light alloy hub bodies, spindles and freehub body, adjustable bearings
- Rear hub compatibility:10/11s Shimano/SRAM freehub body*
- Quick Release: Alloy lever and nut, steel rod
- Weight: 1810 g**
* Campagnolo compatible freehub body sold as spare.
** Product specifications are indicative, are not binding, and may be subject to change without prior notice to improve reliability, function or design. Weights shown are typical and may vary slightly in production. 3T makes every effort to publish accurate specifications and weights but cannot guarantee them.
Not compatible with SRAM XD driver body sprockets.
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.