The ultimate aero road bike, now designed for a 2x electronic drivetrain and built with the latest SRAM eTAP 12-speed groupset. The same blend of stiffness, perfectly aero frame and superb comfort thanks to the 30mm tyre clearance.
The 3T STRADA bike features components from leading companies; SRAM, Sella San Marco, Pirelli and of course 3T.
SRAM Red eTAP 2x12 speed groupset for shifting, braking and drivetrain duties was an obvious choice. The latest technology in 2x12 speed drivetrains gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Wide Tyre Optimisation
The biggest factor in road bike comfort are the tires; they provide more compliance than any other part of the bike. Wider tires are better at reducing shocks from cracks, curbs, cobbles and potholes, which is why they are the norm at Paris- Roubaix. Wider tires also have lower rolling resistance, because their shorter contact patch requires less bending by the casing.
In addition, wider tires offer an advantage on long and multi-day rides, reducing the steady drain on a rider’s energy level caused by high-frequency road buzz. But aerodynamics are also important on such rides, and wide tires tend to test poorly in the wind tunnel. However, that is to be expected if you test them with frames and parts optimized for narrow tires. The STRADA is the first aero road frame optimized for wider tires, so finally you can be fast and comfortable all the time, from the cobbles to the climbs. All day, every day, with one and the same bike.
You probably know 3T strongly believe in 1x drivetrains for many riders and situations. But they also know there are riders and situations where 2x still makes more sense. With the Strada Due, 3T have worked hard to keep the seat tube as narrow as on the original Strada, so that the airflow is disturbed as little as possible by the addition of the front derailleur hanger and the derailleur itself.
Dispatch And Delivery
This bike is in stock and ready to be built at Saddleback, the UK home of 3T Cycling. All of our complete bikes are delivered to you fully built and fine-tuned which is done by our in-house professional mechanics. Upon delivery, all you will need to do is reattach the handlebars. We aim to dispatch all bikes within 24 hours of your order being received and then sent on a 24-hour delivery service*.
3T offers 2 years warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and 1 year for paint, decals and coating.
Strada Due eTAP Team Key Spec
- Frame: 3T Strada Due Team, unidirectional carbon using BB386 EVO Bottom Bracket and 142x12mm rear axle.
- Fork: 3T Fundi Team with custom syntace X-12 thru-axle 100x12mm.
- Seatpost: 3T Carbon Charlie Sqaero Strada.
- Handlebar: 3T Superergo Team Stealth 31.8mm (Small: 40cm, Medium: 42cm, Large 42cm, XLarge 44cm).
- Stem: 3T Apto Team Stealth (Small: 90mm, Medium 100mm, large 110mm, XLarge 120mm).
- Shifters / Brake Levers: SRAM Red eTap AXS D1.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap AXS D1.
- Front Deraileur: SRAM Red eTap AXS D1 braze-on.
- Crankset: SRAM Red eTap D1 Dub ( Small 170mm, Medium 172.5mm, Large & XLarge 175mm).
- Chainring: SRAM Red eTap 48-35T.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub BB386.
- Chain: SRAM Red D1 12 speed.
- Freewheel / Cassette: SRAM XDR Driver Body / XG 1290 D1 10-28T 12 speed.
- Front And Rear Brake: SRAM Red Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ Sram CenterlineX 160mm Centerlock rotors.
- Cable: SRAM Hydraulic brake & derailleur with Sram sealed housing.
- Saddle: Sella San Marco Aspide 2 Full Fit Dynamic Narrow 2018 277mm x 132mm.
- Rims: 3T Discus C45 LTD (700c).
- Front Hub: Light aluminium hub. Centerlock brake rotor mount configuRed for 12mm x 100mm O.L.D. Thru Axle.
- Rear Hub: Light aluminium hub.
Centerlock brake rotor mount, XDR Driver Body 12 speed. ConfiguRed for 12mm x 142mm O.L.D. Thru Axle.
- Tyres: Pirelli P-Zero.
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.