UK exclusive colourway for the Castelli Alpha RoS Light Jacket which uses the same philosophy as its big brother but by using lighter weight fabrics and less insulation its aimed at warmer winter conditions.
Created as a replacement to the original Alpha jersey it features Gore Windstopper 150 fabric on the front and sleeves to greatly increase its water repellency especially with the addition of selective seam-sealing where required to further enhance its resistance to rain.
The back is in woven Nano Flex Xtra Dry that offers exceptional waterproofing but with greater breathability when compared to a membrane.
The Alpha Light Jacket retains the chest insulation with a separate zipper that's used in the heavier jacket allowing you to customise your insulation/ airflow priorities. Also of note are new waterproof zippers, pocket drainage similar to the Gabba jersey and cross wrap over under wrist closures.
All this to create a garment that is comfortable in a wide range of temperatures and conditions, it might not keep every drop of rain out but it will leave you comfortable, warm and dry but never sweaty - more so than any other garment.
- Gore Windstopper 150 front and sleeves
- UK exclusive colourway
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry back for the most significant non-membrane water protection available
- Reduced seaming with selective seam sealing
- ProSecco Strada inner liner with separate zipper
- Waterproof YKK Vislon zipper
- Articulated collar for the best fit ever in any position
- Cross wrap raw-edge cuffs perfect with or without gloves
- Front zippered key pocket
- Three open rear pockets with reflective laser cut drain holes
- Raw-edge waist sits flat and moves with you
- Advanced patterning makes for an excellent close fit on a wider range of body shapes
- Castelli silicone grippers to prevent ride up.
- Sizing Men's S-3XL
- Castelli Comfort range 8˚-15˚c
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.