From the Castelli secret speed labs, our speed suit project is permanently open, and we believe that we’re going to continue to see significant gains over the coming years. The Body Paint 3.3 version is the result of CFD modeling followed by extensive pattern engineering and fabric research, then further testing in the wind tunnel and on the road. The back is in an open mesh that we chose because the wind tunnel said it’s the fastest, but as a bonus it keeps you cool as well. Same with the leg endings, which incorporate a mesh that keeps you cool while inducing a bit of turbulence into the boundary layer.
Key Features for the Castelli Body Paint 3.3 Speed Suit LS 4517000
- Probably the fastest suit on the WorldTour, now available to non-WorldTour riders
- Boundary Layer engineering to reduce drag over every portion of the suit
- New fabrics on the shoulder and lower leg make it even faster
- Savings over a cycling jersey and shorts at 40kmph = 28watt
- Race number flap
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort
- Race fit: Note that this suit fits very snugly we mean really snuggly the right size requires help getting it on its tight.
- Never beaten in our wind tunnel testing by any other commercially available suit
- Weight: 267g
- Sizes S - 3 XL
This suit is the fastest suit commercially available it is designed to be very very snug you should order your normal size. You WILL require help putting it on and taking it off.
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.