The Castelli Elemento Lite Winter Jacket is a totally new way of looking at winter training jackets taking inspiration from the mountaineering world.
Firstly this is a cold weather training jacket for those old school long winter base miles if your winter riding is chasing segments or chain gangs look to the Alpha.
Designed for maximum warmth with minimal weight the Elemento features Polypropylene synthetic down sandwiched between air permeable texture shells. This allows maximum warmth for weight and allows a small amount of airflow through the jacket to aid breathability and moisture management.
The Elemento features Plisse stretch panels to allow for stretch and movement but this is a slightly looser cut than our more traditional winter offerings. A deep adjustable inner waist means there are no drafts unless you want to open it up for increased airflow.
A high neck with internal baffle, a fully covered zipper and cross wrap cuffs keep drafts at bay elsewhere.
The three open rear pockets end with reflective gussets for a little lowlight visibility.
- 3-layer insulated construction with engineered air permeability gives Castelli's best combination of warmth, breathability and low weight.
- Japanese made air permeable woven-texture nylon outer shell with water-repellent finish
- Polypropylene synthetic down insulation layer provides warmth while allowing full breathability without water absorption
- Plisse stretch panels on sides and elbows allow for close to body fit yet with freedom of movement
- Three rear pockets with reflective gusset
- Inner waist closure allows you to block out drafts (closed) or allow extra breathability (open)
- Sizes Men's S-3XL
- Weight 422g(L)
- Castelli comfort range 0˚-12˚C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.