The Castelli Elemento Lite Vest (gilet) is an evolution of the Core Warmer Vest concept but its more packable, with more warmth, a better fit, more usable pockets and greater breathability.
The use of Polypropylene synthetic down as an insulation layer provides warmth while allowing full breathability without water absorption combined with the Japanese made air permeable woven-texture nylon outer shell this allows for incredible warmth low weight and a small amount of airflow that stops the build-up of moisture.
The Elemento features Plisse stretch panels to allow for stretch and movement but this is a slightly looser cut than our more traditional winter offerings.
A high neck with internal baffle, a fully covered zipper and lightly elasticated reflective armholes keep the drafts at bay.
The two open rear pockets end with reflective gussets for a little extra lowlight visibility.
- 3-layer insulated construction with engineered air permeability gives Castelli's best combination of warmth, breathability and low weight.
- Japanese made air permeable woven-texture nylon outer shell with water-repellent finish
- Polypropylene synthetic down insulation layer provides warmth while allowing full breathability without water absorption
- Packable can be stored in a jersey pocket
- Plisse stretch panels on sides allow for close to body fit yet with freedom of movement
- Two rear pockets with reflective gusset
- Armholes feature a reflective stretch hem
- Sizes Men's S-3XL
- Weight 278g(L)
- Castelli comfort range 12˚-16˚C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.