The Castelli Flusso Cycling Jersey features a bold asymmetrical tone on tone block print that really catch your eye, but you need to take a closer look to fully appreciate the Flusso.
Crafted with Prosecco GT Fabric moisture is wicked away as you ride keeping you drier and more comfortable whatever your effort. Mesh side panels help cooling as does the easy slide full length YKK zipper (hidden naturally so as not to lose the aesthetic) the top of the zipper ends in Castelli's Z drop collar providing more comfort and less bulk
The pockets are taken from the RS Superleggera and hang over the waist band for greater comfort and to eliminate ride up. The pockets also feature reflective details so you're sure to attract attention day or night.
- Lightweight Prosecco GT main body fabric wicks away moisture
- Mesh side panels help keep you cool
- 3 open rear pockets
- Pockets designed to hang over the rear hem stops the jersey rising up and makes contents more secure ( pioneered by the SR Superleggera Jersey)
- Covered full length YKK Vislon easy slide zipper
- Asymetrical Z collar protects the neck from chaffing
- Silicone Castelli gripper elastic
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips
- Size S - 3 XL
- Weight 143 g (Large)
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.