The Free Aero Race Bibshort Kit Version, this is the summer 2018 coloured print kit version of the iconic road racers favourite bibs. Everything is exactly the same as our standard Free Aero Race so your guaranteed supreme comfort, speed and breathability. The Kit version simply adds the asymmetrical tone on tone colour blocks from the Free AR 4.1 print jersey onto the ultra wide leg grippers.
While the Free Aero Race Bibshort Kit Version and Free AR 4.1 Print Jersey make the perfect pairing the colour palette used compliments most of our premium range of jerseys so whether you prefer the Climbers 2.0 the Superleggera or even the Flusso you will get a great match with the Free Aero Race Bibshort Kit Version.
- Castelli Free Aero Race Team Version Bib Short with Castelli wordmark and contrast coloured flash
- Vortex dimpled fabric on outer legs for aero performance
- Forza Fabric on inner leg with 30% lycra for perfect fit
- Carre engineered lie flat bib strap for minimal coverage and maximum comfort.
- Giro Air mesh leg gripper for a gentler non slip non sweaty grip
- Doppio V construction at front for support and comfort
- Flat lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on the back
- New improved Progetto X 2 Air seat pad
- Sizes S-3 XL
- Weight 178 g
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.