The ultimate race short
The Free Aero Race short has been engineered as our premier race short. Our first Free Aero Race debuted in 2007 and has undergone continuous improvement as we develop new fabrics and construction methods and respond to feedback from our professional teams. We designed the Free Aero Race to be fast by concentrating on helping you get the most out of your body and by optimizing aerodynamics. The other main goal in this short is comfort, because the pros will be riding 30,000 km per year, and a four-hour ride isn’t even considered long. While the Free Aero Race short has been engineered for top-level racing, all its features make it an ideal short for whatever your cycling challenge.
- Castelli Free Aero Race Team Version Bib Short with Castelli wordmark and contrast coloured flash
- Vortex dimpled fabric on outer legs for aero performance
- Forza Fabric on inner leg with 30% lycra for perfect fit
- Carre engineered lie flat bib strap for minimal coverage and maximum comfort.
- Giro Air mesh leg gripper for a gentler non slip non sweaty grip
- Doppio V construction at front for support and comfort
- Flat lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on the back
- New improved Progetto X 2 Air seat pad
- Sizes S-3 XL
- Weight 178 g
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.