The Castelli Free Sanremo Sleeveless Tri Suit is for you if you race 70.3 and Ironman distance and like the convenience of a 2-piece suit but the comfort of a 1 piece. The Sanremo front makes it easy to ventilate, easy to respond when nature calls and maintains the aero performance of a 2-piece suit. The full pockets on the back lay flat for the swim while providing plenty of space for carrying nutrition on the bike or run.
- SpeedFreak ventilated race fabric on the front of the upper portion
- Velocity mesh back gives wind-tunnel-proven speed on the bike
- YKK® Camlock® zipper
- FreeAero 2 hydro- and aero-optimized pockets
- Soft-finish armholes to reduce chafing
- Castelli-innovated Sanremo front construction allows easy nature breaks and ventilation
- Instadry Speed fabric on short is fast in the swim with minimal water absorption
- KISS Tri seat pad is comfortable on the bike and virtually disappears on the run
- 2 small pockets on hip for nutrition during run
- GIRO Air leg gripper elastic
- Weight: 182g
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.