The Castelli Gabba is the original and still the best rain jersey available. Unashamedly designed for racing and fast riding in poor weather conditions the Gabba has also become a British institution for our less than perfect climate.
The Gabba features Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric that totally blocks out the wind while remaining highly breathable. This fabric, combined with a durable water-repellent finish (DWR) ensures the worst of the rain, sleet and snow is kept at bay. In fact, it is so good at repelling the rain that the three rear pockets feature laser cut drainage holes to allow the rain back out.
While not 100% waterproof the Gabba 3 continues with the winning formula of warmth, breathability and water repellency. Castelli calls this functional waterproofing. What it means to you, is that you might get damp in heavy rain, but you won't boil in the bag and get sweaty like you would in a full rain jacket.
Combining breathability, water repellency, fast drying and close aero cut means you can wear the Gabba all day in changeable conditions making you faster and more comfortable than your rivals fumbling for a rain cape every shower.
- The Gabba 3 designed for performance riders looking for an unfair advantage in changeable conditions.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with a water repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric inserts under the arms
- Dropped storm tail to protect from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper waistband prevents the jersey from riding up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper behind wind flap
- Three large open pockets with laser cut drain holes
- Reflective wordmark on the tail for low light visibility
- Sizes Mens S-3 XL
- Weight 291g (Large)
- Castelli comfort range 10˚-18˚C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.