The Perfetto Convertible is the jersey that can do it all. With the sleeves attached, it provides full protection in cold and damp conditions. Un-zip and stash the sleeves in one of the three rear pockets for a Gabba-style short-sleeved jersey suitable for milder conditions. It’s the perfect jacket/jersey for cold damp starts, sportives, fast commutes or for taking away as a one-piece solution to your packing conundrums.
The Perfetto Convertible features Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric that totally blocks out the wind while remaining highly breathable. This fabric, combined with a durable water-repellent finish (DWR) ensures the worst of the rain, sleet and snow is kept at bay. In fact, it is so good at repelling the rain that the three rear pockets feature laser cut drainage holes to allow the rain back out.
Not designed to be totally waterproof the convertible Perfetto like all the Gabba and Perfetto products from Castelli are designed to be functionally waterproof. It's well known that ride hard in a shell waterproof and you will quickly get sweaty the Perfetto offers increased breathability at the expense of some dampness entering.
With this approach, you actually remain more comfortable and because of the exceptional breathability and fast drying nature of the fabric you can wear the Convertible all day, pull the sleeves on during heavier showers and go sans sleeves when the sun comes out.
- The perfect cycling top for changeable conditions and seasons.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Two garments in one Simply remove the sleeves to create a short-sleeved Perfetto Jersey
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- Three rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Sizing Men's S-3XL
- Weight 457g (Large)
- Castelli comfort range 6°-18°C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.