The women's Perfetto light jersey sticks with the same philosophy as the men's version - "creating a lighter more breathable version of the Gabba for summer use" and uses the same combination of lightweight Gore Windstopper 150 fabric on the front to block out the wind and light rain showers combined with highly breathable (but still water resistant) Nano Light Pro fabric on the back. But this is no, shrink it and pink it halfway house, the Perfetto Light W has been designed for women by women every panel every seam has been designed around the female form to make this as comfortable as it is protective.
Key Features: Perfetto Light W 4518048
- The Castelli Perfetto Light W; Think of it as a Gabba for summer or a summer jersey and gilet combined.
- Gore Windstopper 150 fabric offers lightweight breathable wind and rain protection. 150 Fabric is on front , arms shoulders yolk
- Nano Light fabric on the back and inner arm sheds water but allows significant breathability
- 3 external rear pockets
- Extended tail with reflective Castelli script wordmark
- YKK Vislon zipper for easy opening and closing
- Sizes women's XS-XL
- Weight 225g (small)
- Castelli comfort range 10-20c
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.