Defy convention, with the Castelli Sanremo 3 Thermosuit - Dress lighter, wear less, stay warmer.
Essentially the Thermosuit is the best bits from the Perfetto jacket and Sorpasso tights quite literally joined at the hip. It's not quite that simple but the result is certainly more than the sum of its parts.
By stitching the jacket and tights together you eliminate the need for bib straps, elastic waistbands and other supporting paraphernalia but you also lock in the warmth meaning the Thermosuit is warmer than the traditional jacket and tights of the same weight.
Using a high collar, body mapping for the panels and seaming and fabric knowhow the tops and bottoms are a perfect match in terms of fit and temperature control. All you need do for different conditions is vary the weight of your base layer.
The racier black version has colour coded red details while the orange and black version also incorporates reflective panels on the sleeves and legs. Both versions have reflective details under the rear pockets and on the ankle zipper.
- Sanremo construction front allows easy access for comfort stops and makes putting it on easier
- Combination of Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite plus and 150 fabric to maximize stretch, breathability and water protection while offering 360˚ wind protection.
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding one-handed adjustment while riding.
- Three rear pockets with reflective detailing
- Thermoflex Core2 fabric on the front of the thighs and knees for maximum warmth
- Thermoflex fabric wraps the thigh back of leg and shin for warmth with extra flexibility
- 3D support band holds the lower back and lumbar area and keeps the tight in place
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for day-long comfort
- YKK® Camlock® zippered ankles with reflective detailing
- GIRO3 elasticated ankle cuffs
- Sizes men's S-3XL
- Weight 516g(L)
- Castelli comfort range 4˚-14˚C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.