For the Sanremo RoS Thermosuit Castelli has combined two of its most effective pieces of winter kit: the Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve and the Sorpasso RoS Bibtights.
The reasons for this are simple. By combining the two items into one piece, Castelli has eliminated layers around the waist and bibs improving comfort and fit, and the lack of opening at the waist keeps you warm as it prevents cold air from entering.
Just like the Perfetto RoS, the top of the Sanremo Thermosuit is made from a combination of GORE-TEX fabrics. The front provides total protection from the wind and light rain, while the back is stretchy for a comfortable fit and highly breathable.
Reflective taped seams on the shoulders keep water out and improve visibility. A water-resistant YKK® Vislon® zipper provides easy opening and closing, while zippered side openings allow you to easily control ventilation.
The bottom of the Sanremo is made from Nano Flex 3G fabric in the legs for softness, elasticity and warmth, while water resistant panels on the thighs and high front provide protection where you need it most. It is completed with Castelli’s pro-level Progetto X2 seat pad, YKK® Camlock® zippers on the ankle, and reflective panels.
The all-black design speaks of the suit’s completeness but also its core objective: let nothing get in the way of the riding.
- Brushed GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 205 fabric in the front of the top for wind protection and rain protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 fabric in the back of the top for greater breathability and stretch for fit
- Thermo-taped seams on the shoulders with reflective tape to keep water out and improve visibility
- Water-resistant YKK® Vislon® zipper slides easily for controlled ventilation
- Side openings on the chest with zippers to increase airflow easily when needed
- 2 rear pockets with sleeve for pump for easy access with gloves
- Nano Flex 3G fabric in the legs for Castelli’s best combination of warmth, elasticity, softness and water-repellency
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric panels on thigh and high front for increased thermal protection
- Anatomical cut on hips and knees
- Reflective panels on the ankles for visibility
- Progetto X2 seat pad
- YKK® Camlock® zippers on ankles
- 2˚ – 12˚C / 36˚ – 54˚F
- Weight: 524g (Large)
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.