Based on the Sempre Jacket The vest shares all of the jackets featured less the sleeves of course. And that big arm hole you are left with after removing the sleeve - well that's trimmed in reflective piping that gives you great 365 degree visibility.
The big selling point with the Sempre Vest is its breathability it blocks 100% of the wind but its woven non laminate construction means not only is it soft but its our most breathable vest (Gilet). So you don't get sweaty and because you don't get sweaty, then don't get as cold on the descents, and because you don't get cold, you don't need to wear as much - so your lighter and more comfy how good is that?
- Extremely light woven vest provides all-round protection for cooler rides
- DWR treated Schermo fabric blocks the wind and light rain while remaining highly breathable
- Laser cut ventilation holes in the collar
- Selective no-sew construction for a clean look
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Silicone gripper elastic on back prevents jacket from riding up
- 2 rear covered pockets for easy access even when wearing gloves
- Reflective trim on hem and arm holes.
- Size men's S - 3 XL
- Weight 89 g
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.