Castelli Sorpasso 2 W Tight - We know some ladies prefer the fit comfort and just the sheer real world practicality of a cycling tight, over the alternative benefits of a bib-tight. Luckily Castelli do there top of the range premium winter cycling tight in both versions, so the choice for bib or no bib is entirely yours. These non bib versions are identical in every way to the bibs until you get to the waist. Round back you still get our lumbar support band that not only aids seated climbing and lower back warmth it also keeps these tights firmly in place. You also get a slightly dropped waist that lays flat and doesn't dig in like a traditional hem, making these tights super comfy on even the longest winter training rides.
The magic mix and placements of fabrics from the bib is still here - Thermoflex Core 2 fabric (red inside) is used where most warmth is needed but because of its hollow fibres this offers exception lightness and great breathability. Combined with the high stretch less lofted Thermoflex fabric for areas needing greater freedom of movement and a degree of air permeability. The results; the fit is perfect and you get a vary broad temperature operating range.
- Thermoflex Core2 fabric (red lining) on the front and front of knees for maximum warmth
- Thermoflex fabric wraps the thigh back of leg and shin for warmth with extra flexibility
- 3D support band holds the lower back and lumbar area perfect for long seated climbs
- Dropped comfort waist line wont inhibit breathing
- Progetto X2 Air women's specific seat pad for day long comfort
- YKK Camlock zippered ankles with reflective detailing
- Elasticated cuffs with silicone print seal against shoe covers
- Contrasting colour or reflex panel on shin
- Sizes women's XS - XL
- Weight 237 g (Small)
- Castelli comfort range 5 - 12 c
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.