This tight should be called the Sorpasso 2 wind, snow and bitterly cold bibtight because it really has been optimised for the very worst of the winter weather.
The front, front of the thighs and over the knees is in Gore Windstopper X-Fast fleece backed fabric for maximum warmth and protection.
The lower leg and backside are in the new Nano Flex Xtra Dry offering a stretchy water-repellant thermal fabric that resists road spray. The remaining areas use Thermoflex Core 2 for warmth stretch and breathability.
Inside the tights sees Castelli's top of the range Progetto X2 seat pad combined with a 3D lumbar support to offer day-long comfort and support no matter how far your riding or in what conditions.
Reflective inserts on the legs feature the Castelli shadow wordmark while nighttime visibility is further enhanced by reflective zipper tapes.
Lay flat bib straps with mesh support ensure the tights never fall down while the minimal bulk doesn't affect the breathability of your base layer.
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Fast front protection from waist to the knee for cold weather riding.
- Thermoflex Core2 fabric at the back of legs for warmth with outstanding wicking
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry water-repellant back panel and lower legs for maximum stretch
- Lumbar support means the tights lock in around the waist for a better fit
- Reflective side panel
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for comfort and improved airflow
- YKK Camlock ankle zipper with reflective tape for high visibility
- Size men's S-3XL
- Weight 359g (L)
- Castelli comfort range -5˚ to 8˚C
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.