The Sanremo Speed Suit revolutionised the way pro riders dress when Castelli invented it back in 2011 but they are still surprised that every other manufacturer has simply copied the Sanremo front opening rather than trying to come up with something original.
While the front opening is the most visible part, Castelli has worked on every other detail to make this the perfect race suit. CFD based seaming and wind-tunnel selected fabrics makes the suit aero, and it's comfortable thanks to the body fabrics that will keep you drier and cooler than the other simple Lycras. The lower portion of the suit is created from Castelli's Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort, to make the most comfortable suit for your longest, toughest race days.
The Team Ineos Sanremo 4.1 features integrated number sleeves on the rear of the jersey making it identical to the suits given to Team Ineos.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with a raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- 3 rear pockets with integrated number sleeves
- Vortex fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for a perfect fit
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over a larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- Temperature comfort range of 15˚ – 35˚C
- Weight 285g (Large)
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.