A jacket designed for the real world and those of us who require one jacket for multiple occasions.
Its dual layer construction and separates thermal insulation and weather protection to provide the ultimate ventilation, moisture evaporation and breathability.
RAIN OR SHINE
Forget everything you know about winter jackets. The RoS range changes the game completely. What was once a winter wardrobe of two halves - wet weather gear and dry kit - can now become one. Thanks to GORE-TEX’s leading INFINIUM membrane technology, the RoS jackets is as waterproof as possible without compromising on breathability. This means no more ‘boil in the bag’ moments, no more freezing to your core and no more need for multiple layers and jackets.
- One lightweight garment for multiple uses, defending you from the wind whilst also ensuring significant rain protection
- GORE-TEX fabric on front and arms offer total wind protection and breathability
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry back panel provides the most lightweight water protection available to safeguard from road spray
- Unique inner liner with 2nd front zip allows for excellent on-the-go temperature regulation
- Smooth sliding waterproof YKK zipper
- Raw-edge waistband lies flat for a smooth look and comfortable hold
- Raw-edge wrist cuffs lie flat for a perfect interface with gloves
- High-stretch fabrics for a versatile, close-to-body fit that accommodates a wide range of body types
- 3 deep rear pockets with reflective detailing and laser-cut drain holes
- De-bossed CHPT3 logo on reverse
- 8°-15°C / 46°-59°F
In 2015, the Chpt3 project provided the newly-retired David Millar, and designer Richard Pearce, with the opportunity to work alongside long-time sponsors to create something truly different and exclusive. A collaboration with Castelli launched the brand; a collection of lovingly designed cycling garments that fuse the latest material technology with a sartorial elegance opposed to the billboard stylings of the peloton. The result is the ultimate in both performance cyclewear and coffee-stop chic. Read more about CHPT3.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.