Built around Chris King's patented RingDrive™ system, capable of handling over 1085nm of force, this BMX High Flange rear hub gives you the confidence of 72-points of simultaneous engagement each time you snap out of the gate. Each hub rides on the precision smoothness of Chris King's legendary made-in-house bearings, and the oversized 19.5mm hollow steel axle.
The steel bearings have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unfailing hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Utilizes 3/8” with 5/16" hex head hub bolts to stay consistent with BMX’s American Standard compatibility
- Designed specifically for 110mm spaced rear dropouts
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.