With its stout external lower cup and low rise upper cup the Chris King InSet™ 3 is our precision solution for 44mm/49mm tapered headtubes. Built with legendary precision and equipped with our exclusive bearings our InSet™ 3 guarantees precise and effortless headset function for the next decade and beyond.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10 year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary in-house made bearings
- Patented GripLock™ retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for 44mm/49mm tapered head tubes and 1-1/8” and 1.5” tapered steerer tubes
- Available in Matte Jet and Matte Slate
- SHIS ZS44/EC49
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.