The Chris King InSet™ 4 is designed for 49mm headtubes and 1-1/8”steerer tubes commonly found on dual crown forks used on downhill and freeride bikes. Used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate on their World Championship winning race bikes this 49mm headset is built to take big hits without any effect on headset function.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for a 49mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8” straight steerer tube
- SHIS ZS49/ZS49
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.