The Chris King InSet™ 7 combines seamless design and legendary quality in a 44mm headset with an external lower cup that is a precision headset option for your 1.5” tapered steerer fork. Our InSet™ 7 is equipped with our exclusive built-in-house bearings and our patented GripLock® system for precise fit and function.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for a 44mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered steerer tube
- Available in Matte Jet, Matte Slate, and Limited Edition Matte Emerald
- SHIS ZS44/EC44
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.